As we consider the collective optimization of genera through dynamic plasticity, it becomes increasingly clear that we are witnessing not the detritus of a “blind watchmaker,” but rather the craftsmanship of a prescient gardener.
Evidence for Dynamic Determinism:
1. Neuromuscular, morphological, and functional plasticity.
2. Epigenetic biasing through parental experiences.
3. Elastic developmental constraints.
4. Critical periods for morphological and behavioral development
5. Centripetal reproductive and post-zygotic stabilization mechanisms.
6. Some “vestigial organs” provide ontological scaffolding, i.e. the vomeronasal organ.
7. Reproductive overproduction and cultivation
8. Heterogeneous brachiation (spurs) and environmental pruning produce hybrid vigor.
9. Symbiotic interspecies dynamics
10. Interspecies equilibrium achieved through opponent processes
11. Intraspecies heterogeneity within cohorts (i.e. wolf packs)
12. Probabilistic logic encoded in regulatory genes and epigenetic markings maximize the viability of each genus.
13. Synergistic collective behavior.
14. Selective operational attunement (i.e. recycling of elastic muscular energy at target velocities).
15. Paradoxical optimization discounts origins through evolutionary processes alone.
16. Analogous functional mechanisms across widely separated species discount evolutionary processes alone when they are obtained through homologous genetic coding (as with bioluminescence, electrical field generation and electromagnetic field detection.)